Monday, July 29, 2013

"The west coast has the sunshine and the girls all get so tanned"





Shirt- 6th grade keeper, shorts- LF stores, booties- ecote

I found this gem of a shirt in the back of my closet a couple of years ago. My mom first bought it for me when I was 11. Clearly it doesn't fit all flowy and baggy like it once did, but after a recent WWD post on bohemian tops over the decades I just can't seem to let it go. Let's call it vintage perhaps... it does come from a different decade after all.

If you think California is some dream like vacation 365 days a year, head to PCH on a day like this and you'll believe it. Messy hair in a bun from the salty ocean breeze, bohemian clothes and not a care in the world. Who even cares what you're wearing when this is your backdrop... never mind less effort when this is your backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment