Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back in Time






Dress- uniqlo, necklace- mom's, shoes- Converse, bag- Marc Jacobs Special Items

It's really only appropriate to dress from an earlier era if you're antique shopping. A little inspiration from Mad Men and Brigitte Bardot playing respect to the 60's but keeping it contemporary with my go-to shoe that way the dress doesn't look like it belonged to my grandmother. For the record I'm pretty sure she owned something like this, but then again my style seems to transition between an old lady and guy from the 80's so it makes sense.

People seem to never know what shoes to wear in the summer especially when you're walking around the city. For a girl with a huge shoe collection, I can count the number of sandals I own on one hand, and after breaking my only pair of Havianas (yoga purposes only) last month I currently own zero flip-flops. But something about Converse with a summer dress just seems surprisingly natural and is probably why I own more Converse than sandals. In all honesty I should probably just be buried in my All Stars...and a Balmain jacket and Bulgari jewels of course too.

No comments:

Post a Comment