Monday, November 11, 2013

Kill for fashion







T-shirt- See by Chloe, cardigan- Burberry, jacket- American Apparel, skirt- Club Monaco, boots- Ralph Lauren, earrings- Bauble Bar, scarf- Gap

The art of layering is one that I feel that I've mastered pretty well. The art of a getting a photo without getting your photographer run over, might need to work on that one. Trying out the fancy skirt and T-shirt trend, which I highly recommend for the fall season cause it allows you to layer well without over-bulking. I topped my T-shirt with a wool cardigan, bolero, and coat.

To be honest over the past week I've been drained. Exhausted yes, but even worse uninspired. This is just about the worst thing that can happen to someone who is an artist and has a creative spirit. A couple hours on Spring and Mercer was enough to get that Avis spunk back into my system as I soaked up the street style like a sponge.


No comments:

Post a Comment