Saturday, November 16, 2013

These boots were made for walkin'









Sweater- The Gap (boys), coat- Massimo Dutti, jeans- Seven for all Mankind, boots- Kelsi Dagger

When I realized I was going to a day party straight from a morning at the Union Square Greenmarket, I knew I was going to be forced to wear my thigh high boots all day. I didn't have enough time to think about it and zipped them up and hoped that my feet could handle it. I guess I survived the challenge and then some cause I ended up wearing them again that night.

The sweater is one of my favorites a random find at The Gap... in the little boys section. My little secret is that I always check that department for jumper options, then go to the men's section for XS ones, and finally settle on women's. To be honest boys sweaters just fit a lot better: they're a bit baggy but have shorter sleeves than buying a larger sized sweater. Plus I love anything with skulls on it so it fit the bill perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment