Thursday, January 23, 2014

I see a red door, and I want it painted black






Jacket- Marc New York, pants- Brandy Melville (similar here), T-shirt, sunnies- vintage Dior, scarf- Portolano (similar here)

Something about being sick that makes me always put the extra effort into an outfit...plus sunglasses can cover up what congestion brings. So when picking out what to wear for the day it's best to put on good feeling things on the outside when you don't feel so great on the inside.

There are certain pieces that we always go to cause they hold a good memory or will always look good. A fur vest is an easy fix to pull together an outfit when you're missing "something," but I have to give credit to my over sized Stones tee. Once bought and cut up for a college costume, now in the month to month rotation. The jacket isn't the Acne one I've been eyeing for awhile (sigh), but it's doing a pretty good job as an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment