Saturday, February 1, 2014

Old is new




Blazer- mom's, skirt- a common thread (similar here), top- Marc by Marc Jacobs, booties- Zara (similar here), bag- Fendi

I have a habit of stealing my mom's clothes, I'm being dramatic she's the most generous person in the world and will let me take anything. When I saw her wearing this blazer, I casually mentioned how much I loved it and...it ended up in my closet. I mean you don't just see blazers with that kind of cut and color anymore, it's so 80's and yet I can't get enough of it. Along with the older Anthropologie skirt (hey plaid is in again) and a Marc by Marc bustier type top. Shop your own closet, your mom's, grandmother's, best friend's, the things you'll find are better than any store (and usually free doesn't hurt).

No comments:

Post a Comment