Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring trends






Running in circles with my trailing tail
Shoes- Vans, bag- Prada, dress worn as skirt LF stores (similar here)

Lanvin brought us pleated metallics for the spring, and no doubt everyone was running around in slip-on sneakers during fashion month (definitely Saint Laurent played a big influence). Finally in weather that feels like spring, I decided to pile on as many spring trends as possible. It's a good thing I have an addiction to sneakers and my old school checkered Vans fit the bill. These are the same sneakers that got me in trouble for uniform violation in high school. The pleated metallic bottom is actually a dress that I wore for my birthday two years ago, but it's all about reinventing what you already have. The hi-low trend is over, but in this case it let me work on tanning my stems for the day.

I've been inspired by this Chanel shoot done in Beverly Hills on this palm tree lined street for awhile now, and it seemed like the perfect place to shoot this outfit- trying to avoid getting hit by cars (goes for the photographer too) and making a fool of myself running around in circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment