Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blank canvas






Coat- JCrew, blazer- Theory (similar here), bag- Marc by Marc, shoes- Converse, pants- JBrand

Fresh from a blow out from drybar (can't go wrong with the Cosmo) with no makeup to match my very one shaded outfit just one big blank canvas if you will. It was the first day in weeks at that point when the sun was shining (you can still see the snow on the ground), and I had to get a few shots in. This coat has been the greatest addition to my collection this season, that and the Burberry trench I inherited from my mom. I had been looking for a longer more structured coat in a fun color, and when JCrew was able to find the last one in my size in New Jersey I knew it was fate. Keeping the preppy theme going, but I don't hate it dare I say I kinda like it.

Posts have been slower on here, and life has been a bit of a blank canvas for me. Trying to figure out the direction Avis is going to go in. Bear with me a little longer as a remodel of the site and refocus will be here in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment