Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Florals for spring? Groundbreaking."








Top- vintage from Wasteland on Melrose, pants- H&M (similar here), jacket- Zara, sunglasses- Le Specs

Cherry Blossoms are really something so special about Washington DC. While I could do without the tourists, I understand sharing such a special part of the city with all the people who come to visit. As much as I complained about the cold temperatures this year, the beautiful flowers everywhere make every snow slip worth it.

Quick move away from my new found preppy looks back to my bohemian roots. It was everyone spamming my Instagram feed with Coachella desert hippie chic looks combined with the insane spring (more like summer 80 degree weather) that brought out the crop top for the day. The sunnies are my newest pair by an Australian company called Le Specs. The price point is so awesome I plan on collecting a few more from them before the end of the summer. The floral pants (sticking with the theme) were one of those random walk-by H&M moments that just called to me. Totally having a Miranda Priestly moment here (Devil Wears Prada if you're lost here). "Florals for spring? Groundbreaking."


No comments:

Post a Comment