Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dry Bar's Triple Sec




Earlier this week I was treated to an amazing blowout at Dry Bar in Georgetown. I always go with the Cosmo, and it has never failed to give me the smoothest hair with voluminous curls. During my trip there I got to try their latest product the Triple Sec, it's a three in one product that texturizes, amplifies, and refreshes so your hair can last even longer and look like when you first did it even days later. Think of it as a dry shampoo, hair spray, and teaser all in one. Plus it smells amazing with Madagascar vanilla and coconut reminding me of a tropical destination. I have very thick and generally larger hair, but this made it out of control big and bouncy (note the selfie). Good news about this amazing product it's finally in stores starting today. So ask for it to be used during your next blow out to try it yourself, or pick up a bottle and give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment