Saturday, August 9, 2014

SoCal Summer






Cauliflower taco with cashew cheese and grilled mushrooms, ensalada asada, agua fresca verde




The best interiors at Gracias Madre


Dress- Jet for Ron Herman (similar here and here), shoes- La Manual Alpargatera, purse- Prada, sunnies- Le Specs

Dry air (bye bye humid frizz), amazing Mexican food, and plenty of awesome backdrops to shoot in.. I'm really taking it all in while I'm in LA. An awesome lunch at one of my favorite spots in LA, Gracias Madre, led me to these cool stools posted in front of a closed restaurant. The wedges are one of my favorites that I purchased from the famous shoe store La Manual Alpargatera in Barcelona, and the white dress I got in high school and yet still has gotten so much use so many years later every summer. Invest in quality clothing, quality food, and quality time with those you love. Cheesy but quite the motto of how I'm feeling these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment