Friday, August 30, 2013

Cheetah in a Conservative World





Blazer- mom's, T-shirt- Hanes, skirt- Principessa, shoes- Sam Edelman, bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs

Can you really wear cheetah without looking like a Jersey Shore cast member? Cheetah print sometimes has such a bad rap, and I'm not really sure why I bought it in the first place from one of my favorite boutiques on Abbot Kinney. Alas I'm faced with a dilemma how do I wear this knowing I'm going to get more than a couple of stares. I'm more than happy to take the challenge of wearing a cheetah print skirt in a conservative world. A loose men's Hanes T with a structured blazer makes it less Snooki and more business casual, directing the attention away from the wild print and making me seem less out there in the world of sorbet colored chinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment