Sunday, September 1, 2013

Under construction







T-shirt- Venice Beach souvenir shop, chambray- H&M, skirt- Seneca Rising, spiked headband- Henri Bendel, boots- Ralph Lauren

In a sense this outfit is a mess or under construction: a mix of the summer closing season and an open welcome to the fall. The pool will soon no longer be in use and knee high socks and boots will be working full time. Please note: trying to get the fall punk and 90's trend incorporated by tying my button down around my waist and adding a spiked headband.

As we transition into the fall I can't wait to pull out all my favorite T-shirts and wear them in unconventional ways. Venice Beach men's muscle T tucked into a skirt is unexpected yet effortlessly cool. The hunt for the perfect T from a souvenir shop along the beach took me longer than one would expect. It had to be the perfect heather gray and had to fit loose and comfortably. 20 minutes of digging later and bargaining my way down to $8 = T-shirt gold. Say what you want, but deep down inside you kinda sorta think my muscle beach T is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment