Friday, September 13, 2013

Cocktails at Tiffany's





Breakfast at Tiffany's- ye olde Audrey Hepburn movie that every little girl (me included) watched and instantly proclaimed that Audrey was her all time favorite actress. Over the years I've collected way too many heart shaped, tagged, and mesh items from their collections that I never wear now except for the simple solitaire necklace I never take off. But then when Aimee Song one of my favorite fashion blogger's is hosting a party for their new Atlas Collection, maybe it's time to reconsider my feelings towards their jewelry for cocktails at Tiffany's.

Sticking with the Audrey theme I went with my favorite Massimo Dutti tutu but kept it modern with my infamous studded booties. The men's button down tied at the waist I regret as I go through these pictures making me look more like a marshmallow, and my hair was doing its own thing with the rain storm and humidity. I will probably never learn not to curl my hair when there's high humidity.

Aimee was so sweet and pleasant taking time to speak to everyone there in her epic 3 Floor jumpsuit. I was probably more excited to meet her than most of the A-List celebrities I've met because if dreams one day did come true I'd be in the position she's in. Straight from NYFW she told me her favorite shows were Prabal Gurung, Herve Ledger, and Philosophy. And just to top off my fashion high she complimented my skirt.

Note: I apologize for the awful quality the lighting from the cases in there made everything look awful.

1 comment:

  1. aw you way too hard on yourself! You look lovely! =D

    I'm so happy to hear you met Aimee!! She seems like one incredible person. Everyone who says they met her says she is nice and has a genuine conversation with her readers/fans. She just seems all around awesome!!

    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete