Saturday, September 21, 2013

"Yes, I'm wearing booties with this dress"




 Dress- Elizabeth and James, booties- Massimo Dutti, clutch- Christian Dior

It's been awhile since we last caught up. Feeling just about as unfabulous as possible with a high fever and the chills for a week, I finally have a few shots from last night's outfit to keep you entertained till the upcoming posts. I promise I've got a couple more pretty good ones that have made the hiatus worth it.

To my mom's horror, "are you sure you want to wear booties with that dress?" I put on some of my favorite shoes, which I really think is the best way to give a dress an unexpected edge. These particular booties I got in Barcelona where I first fell in love with Massimo Dutti before they opened their stores in the States. Balanced out with the right simple jewelry and a nicer clutch.


No comments:

Post a Comment