Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Comfy cozy






Sweater- DKNY, slip- vintage, boots- ecote, socks- Madewell

I think Mary-Kate Olsen once made a comment about how she loves wearing large coats because no one will ever know what you're wearing underneath. That's not supposed to be so inappropriate, but I mean you could wear your most embarrassing flannel pajamas and no one would ever know! I have that feeling towards large oversized sweaters. They're almost like a weird security blanket that you can wear. The slip I dug out of my mom's "give away" pile in middle school, since then it's gotten a lot of wear. Thankfully I don't wear it how I used to wear it (with denim Bermuda shorts underneath and belted at the waist, I was young ok). On a lazy Sunday filled with catching up on work and running errands this is the ideal outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment