Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sweater Change



 Sweater- H&M, skirt- H&M, tights- Missoni for Target, booties- Dolce Vita, necklace- Bauble Bar

Refinery29 helped host a party for the reopening of the Armani Exchange store in Soho, and so after a long day of work it was time for play. The larger space is much more inviting and the layout fantastic. However, as far as the new collection goes there were very few pieces I would pick up. Plus, the store had way too many basics on very clear display and was hiding the good stuff. Store aesthetic no-no.

The lighting in there and the way any image was going to turn out was bad enough to give the most confident woman in the world severe insecurities, but I'm just going with it. The sweater is a super cheap find that I bought accidentally last week at H&M. Accidentally meaning I intended to make a stop at Dean and Deluca and somehow along the way decided that I needed to buy a new article of clothing, with not much room for a hole in my pocket I settled on this chunky piece to get my shopping fix. It fits quite nicely with my two favorite pieces: the pleated pleather skirt and studded booties. Who would have guessed that they have gotten more time in the spotlight than the majority of my closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment