Monday, March 10, 2014

Shoes are everything









Sweater- Vince (similar here), trousers, Madewell (in black), shoes- Bass, jewelry- Mexican street market

Quite simply I'm obsessed with androgynous looks. I'm having a Annie Hall moment, and all I want to wear is trousers and flat shoes. These specific shoes seem to cause quite a riot, within a block of walking down the street I've already been complimented by the most diverse group of different people. Yes they shine, but in my reality if your shoes don't call someone's attention you're doing it wrong.

I'm so lucky to get to work with someone who is talented behind the lens but has also become a good friend. These shots were impromptu trying to fight the start of the rain before another crazy snow storm, but Hafsa's quick and creative work brought out a different side in me. The outfit is masculine and minimalistic, but to be honest it takes a real woman to feel confident without all the Herve Leger bandage.

No comments:

Post a Comment