Wednesday, June 25, 2014

If John Lennon saw the world through blue lenses



Dress- Pixie Market, sunnies- Le Specs, boots- Sam Edelman

Starving and desperate for my favorite salad from El Rey, when I spotted a sign for Pixie Market in Lower East. Suddenly no longer hungry I barged into the store. My favorite online store had an actual store, and even my growling stomach wasn't going to stop me. So secret's out people now you don't have to fight other online shoppers for small sizes that sell out immediately. Go to the store on Stanton and get some help from the most amazing staff.

Remember the buyer's remorse post, well everything happens for a reason cause I ended up with this amazing Le Specs pair last weekend. Lori at Redeem is always so helpful, and after trying on a few pairs that were more classic I couldn't decide. Then these came off the shelf, and the second they hit the bridge of my nose... game over, I needed them.

And the white ankle brace, fashion statement clearly (tears), but more of a daily reminder of my own painful stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment