Monday, August 25, 2014

Exploring DTLA


View from the top of Angel's Flight




Grand Central Market
Shirt dress- Rag & Bone (I like this one), belt- vintage, sandals- Dolce Vita

I have a lot of great childhood memories exploring parts of Downtown LA through the garment and jewelry districts. These days it's changed quite a bit, which means finding hidden gems such as Angel's Flight and Grand Central Market...but also visiting classics like the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Not going to complain about the 4 for a $1 avocado deal at Grand Central, and we're talking California avocados so much better than anything I can ever find on the east coast. Not too mention the cool food pop-ups like eggslut and McConnell's Fine Ice Cream.

I rarely wear sandals, but these ones are so comfortable and just about as close to the Birkenstock trend that my feet are ever going to get to this season. What are your favorite DTLA spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment