Thursday, September 25, 2014

The end?

I contemplated writing this post or just leaving it without any updates. For the casual reader who falls upon this post I thank you for taking the time to join my journey, comment/judge, ridicule/roll your eyes at, and enjoy what I've offered for over a year now. I've always believed in doing things to the fullest, and at this time I don't think I can give the time and dedication that Avis really deserves. She deserves more than that, and so to cut out the nitty gritty and the boring details I'll kept it short, sweet, and fabulous. I hope to some time in the near future in the same or a different capacity be able to do what I've done here because I've really truly loved every minute of it. I'll continue to maintain my Instagram and Twitters accounts to show you all the best of fashion, food, design, and all things power woman related, so please don't be a stranger.

I hope you've gone through these posts and realized that you can be that confident woman you wish you could be. Cause if there's even one of you that feels that way, then nothing else really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment