Friday, September 19, 2014

Paint the Town Red






View from the Jimmy at the James Hotel
Dress- Alexa Chung for Madewell (similar here), boots- Stuart Weitzman, clutch- Stuart Weitzman, jacket- Members Only (similar here), belt- vintage

Your most fabulous counterpart comes into the city seeking that electric feeling that only the side streets of Spring and Mercer can provide... so that led to a little bit of shopping (hello Louis), wandering (in fabulous suede footwear naturally), and sipping on carrot juice cocktails (Sanctuary T and the Jimmy). Inspired by my latest run-in with Alexa Chung I remembered I had this 20s inspired red dress that she had in her Madewell collection a few years ago. Tis the season for knee high boots and the leather jacket and spiked clutch toughen it up. The weather is that perfect "I need a cool jacket, but I can avoid pulling out my coat for a few more weeks" feeling. It's a clear reminder of why I love east coast falls so much, and what helps me embrace the months when my nose is as red as this dress.

4 comments:

  1. Your boots are to die for!! Are you living in NYC now?
    xo Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And so comfortable, spent the whole day walking up and down the city in them. And yes I am! It was always a matter of time until it happened. xo

      Delete
  2. Rent a car Bucuresti - oferte de top pentru clientii fideli plus reduceri masive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rent a car Bucuresti - oferte de top pentru clientii fideli plus reduceri masive.

    ReplyDelete