Sunday, August 17, 2014

DCity Style


Blazer, Rag & Bone, pants- Zara, booties- Stuart Weitzman, camisole- Prada, hat- Rag & Bone, sunnies- Le Specs, bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs

A few weeks ago the latest issue of DCity Style was released, and I feel so lucky to be featured. It was one of the hottest days in DC and a little weird showcasing fall fashion as the temperature was rising through the 90s. However, I felt so lucky to work with this particular team who is so talented and has such a stellar background including photographer Sebastian Marin. Plus, I love the shot they went with. The print version came out in DC at the beginning of August, but the digital version is finally available here for those of you who haven't seen it. While I'm still relishing in the last days of summer, this outfit reminds me of all the fun layering that fall will bring and the beautiful New York foliage that is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment